In addition to offering grant writing and administration services, North Central Illinois Council of Governments (NCICG) offers traditional planning services to counties, townships, and communities. These services include preparing or updating comprehensive (land use) plans, zoning ordinances/regulations, and subdivision ordinances/regulations.
Current Planning-Related Projects
At any given time, NCICG is involved in multiple planning projects. Listed below is a list of ongoing and completed projects that NCICG has been contracted to complete.
- NCICG is in the process of updating a multi-jurisdictional Natural Hazards Mitigation Plan for the Marshall-Putnam Counties.
- NCICG recently completed a multi-jurisdictional Natural Hazards Mitigation Plan for the Bureau County.
- NCICG recently completed a multi-jurisdictional Natural Hazards Mitigation Plan for the LaSalle County.
- The Village of Hennepin in Putnam County recently updated their zoning ordinance.
- The City of Oglesby in LaSalle County has completed the process of updating their Comprehensive Plan.