Princeton Logistics Park
PROJECT: Extend Public Infrastructure/Municipal Services to Princeton Logistics Park
GRANT AMOUNT: $676,290
Agency: U.S. Department of Commerce – Economic Development Administration (EDA)
Program: Community Economic Development Assistance
Applicant/Grantee: City of Princeton
Total Construction Cost: $902,560
Infrastructure Project Description: This project will provide infrastructure to a 137+ acre site owned by the City of Princeton, Illinois. The site is located north of Interstate 80 directly north of an existing industrial park and just off of Route 26. The entrance from Route 26 will go through the existing industrial park. This section of road will be improved. The site is located in the Bureau/Putnam County Area Enterprise Zone.
The project includes getting the following improvements to the site:
- Improving about 2,000 lf of existing road.
- Installing 600 lf of new road to the site.
- Installation of approximately 900 lf of watermain.
- Installation of approximately 1,100 lf of sewermain.
- Installation of curb and gutter along the new road.
- Installation of city owned electrical service.
- Installation of city owned fiber optic cable for Internet service.