The North Central Illinois Council of Governments (NCICG) is seeking a talented Outreach Coordinator to support program activities and initiatives in the IT field. NCICG is looking for person who is energetic, ambitious and an excellent communicator with tremendous follow through. This is a full time position. Experience with electronic and fiber optic repair or the broadband industry is a plus.
- Must have good interpersonal, writing and communications skills.
- Must be action and results-oriented, customer focused, a team player and adaptable.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships by partnering with our customers and understanding their needs and foster new customer relationships.
- Have great negotiation skills through developing innovative win-win solutions by demonstrating best practices to uncover company-viable solution options from the customer’s view.
- Be customer focused by approaching all opportunities through the lenses of the prospect or customer.
- Drive sales and customer installations for iFiber services for both CAIs and business customers.
- Establish service level agreements to ensure customers’ needs are met in a timely fashion.
- Connect client’s business objectives with iFiber offerings and solutions.
- Provide guidance on customer and prospect strategic initiatives.
- Be proactive in all aspects of opportunity development.
- Have passion that passes onto customers an infectious enthusiasm for the solution.
- Have account management software experience.
Desired qualifications for this position is someone who has: Associate’s degree in Computer Science or IT-related field AND one to two (1-2) years of work experience in government affairs, public administration, public policy, marketing/public relations, business management, urban planning, communications OR three to four (3-4) years of experience in IT-related field.
Salary is dependent upon experience and qualifications. We offer health insurance, a prescription drug plan, life insurance, a 401k retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and vacation. Working hours 8:00 – 4:00 plus some occasional evening meetings. Candidate must possess a valid state driver’s license and have a clean driving record. EOE
Submit cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com.
Position open until filled.