GIS Mapping Services
GIS Projects and Capabilities
North Central Council is capable of producing digital GIS maps within our coverage area using the latest in technology and available state data. Many counties and municipalities are in need of comprehensive, professionally-made maps that identify everyday planning issues throughout their particular area. Maps can be produced in an array of sizes and can also be customized to include a logo, slogan, or trademark. Below you will find a partial list of mapping projects we are capable of producing for your county or community.
Examples of available made-to-order maps:
- County/ community based maps*
- Environmental/natural areas maps*
- Flood plain/hydrology maps
- Population/Census information maps
- Street/transportation maps
If you are interested in a new map for your area, please contact the North Central Council office at 815-433-5830, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Many maps may require an original base map supplied to NCICG to digitize
* May require extensive surveying for map data; not to be performed by North Central Council
Below are downloadable examples of some of the types of maps NCICG can do for you.